Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Thursday, February 22, 2018

Oh, I know, I'm gonna Rise Again!

Day 72

Part I

Mark 9 - 16

Back-tracking a bit and actually starting with Mark 8:31 because of how it makes me think of the current state of vaccine affairs.  I know, I should be getting more out of this than that - and I do - but I can't help but be both saddened and encouraged by the likeness...

Mark 8:31
He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again."

I see that scripture as what is happening to this entire generation of vaccinated children.  It is horrific all that our innocent, born healthy children have had to suffer because of vaccination!  And talk about being rejected?  No one more rejected than those severely injured by vaccines. They are rejected by society, by the government, by the medical industry, by public education, by insurance, by family members, friends, and even by churches!

I can relate just a speck to Jesus when I find myself screaming out on behalf of my son in asking, "Why God?  Why have you forsaken him? All of them?  An entire generation???"

Why have they had to suffer so many things?????

Mark 8:33
"Get behind me, Satan!"  he said.  "You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

In those times when I'm crying out, I would do well to remember the above from Jesus himself.  Satan only has the things of men on his mind.  I need to counter that by always counting on the things of God that will get me through. That will get my son through.

What he has lost in life, he will gain in heaven.

Mark 8:34
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."


Those promises are what I must stand on in life, in Christianity, and in this crazy, mad world of vaccine injury where the weight of that cross is staggering.

Where the multitude of lies are mind-boggling.

I must remain focused and follow.

In Mark, he asks a great question that Pharma, politicians, and policy-makers would do well to ponder daily in how it relates to the vaccine industry and mandated vaccines.

Mark 8:36
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

That's what we've done, you know... 

We have forfeited an entire generation for Pharma to make a profit.

But alas the HOPEISM in what I have titled this entry...in the prayer that our vaccine injured children, many of whom are adults now as my son is, -- will rise again.

Back to this day's reading....

A non-verbal boy with seizures...could be about my son, except for him the demon is vaccine injury.

Pharma's correlation is everywhere it seems.

Mark 9:17-29..."Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech.  Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground.  He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid.  I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not."

"O unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you?  How long shall I put up with you?  Bring the boy to me."

So they brought him.  When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion...

Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?"

"From childhood," he answered.  But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."

" 'If you can'?" said Jesus.

"Everything is possible for him who believes."

Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

A crowd came running and Jesus then rebuked the spirit to leave the boy, then he lifted the boy to his feet and he stood up.

The disciples asked Jesus why they couldn't drive the evil spirit out and Jesus replied:

"This kind can come out only by prayer."

I have to stop there, read it again, and put it on repeat again and again...

How many times have I done everything else to help my son before I prayed for how to help my son?

And yet again, HOPEISM...

Mark 9:12
Jesus answer's a question asked of him with a simple, "...and restores all things."

I don't need to know much else about God other than that.

I don't need to count on much else about my son's vaccine injury than how God restores all things.

The son of man will suffer much and be rejected, but <God>, restores all things.

Oh if I could carve that assurance on my heart and feel it every time I question it!

Does that mean he will restore all things the way I hope or pray for?

Probably not.

But it is a promise no less.

He will restore all things according to his will, his plan, his purpose.

And all who truly believe that, who ask Jesus Christ to be their Lord and Savior, will rise again.

Lord, on days when I am like that boy's father and falter in my belief - help me in that unbelief!