Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Friday, February 12, 2016

El Deah

The God of Knowledge.

It was an overwhelming day of conflict.  When I sat at my desk this morning, I was staring at the names of God I had written in my notebook wondering which one I would pray about today.  I needed much wisdom, so I chose El Deah, the God of Knowledge.

Wisdom comes from the Lord, so often I have found myself turning every where else but to him.  It is hard to remember to do that...  In my daily life with autism, seizures, and everything else, I'm trying to be a doctor, a biochemist, a culinary master of special diets, a teacher, a caregiver, a nurse.  Let alone wife and mother to another son.  Long gone spontaneous or the luxury of just being me.  I've been at this cross-roads before and will no doubt be there again - where I once again must surrender to the knowledge only God possesses.  The wisdom only he possesses.

I find great comfort in Romans 11:33-36
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God!  How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!  "Who has known the mind of the Lord?  Or who has been his counselor?"  "Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him?"  For from him and through him and to him are all things.  To him be the glory forever!  Amen.
There is nothing for God to learn.

He is the God of knowledge.  ALL knowledge.  He knows all, sees all, is over all.

I thought about that all day.

The peace and comfort of knowing that I serve a God who knows all...



And who will hopefully share a few bits of that with me...

Like, soon.

(smile)