Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Friday, February 16, 2018

More than Conquerors!



This year has already started with challenges, but there is no better time than Valentine's Day to be reminded of what love truly is…     God's love…   His kind of love that conquers anything or anyone!     And no where am I more reminded of that kind of conquering love than in the Book of Romans --- a book about God's faithfulness, forgiveness, peace, hope.  A book about the freedom from sin's grasp in being dead to sin and alive in Christ!  A book about being released from the law so that you might bind yourself to Christ and a life filled with the Spirit! 

But I think the verses where I find myself most loved, are those where it is about our present suffering and God's promise of future glory…
   "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

Where God reminds me that:
   "…in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." 

Wh
ere the question is asked, in:  "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

And perhaps the question of all questions in:
  "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?  Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger of sword?"

And ahhhh, what brings me such great HOPEISM on this Valentine's Day and celebration of love, of God's most amazing unconditional love, -- is His answer in Romans 8:37-39 ---

"
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Isn't that just
the most crazy, mad, wonderful kind of love? 

That is my phrase for the year, that with God's love, we are
  MORE THAN CONQUERORS!

In no matter what situation I find myself in...
  nor autism, seizures, PANDAS, nor any conflict, fear, hardship, nor any doubt, disappointment, defeat, nor any betrayal, tiredness, injustice, nor any obstacle on any course we find ourselves on this year…

Nor.any.anything.
will separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord!

With a love like that?


Why, Team Guppy can
"Conquer any Gauntlet" that comes our way!

HOOYAH