Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Sunday, February 14, 2016

God is a Merciful Protector...

For this day's "Names of God" I must go with simply how God is a merciful protector.  

All the ways that God has had our back are too numerous to count.  With all of Brandon's seizures and the horrific falls - holes in the walls - broken bones and teeth -- I can do nothing but marvel at how often, how completely, God has had his back.  God has always had his back, and He always will have his back.

Unlike a cat and the proverbial nine lives, God's mercy is infinite and inexhaustible.

I witnessed that yet again when out gardening while Brandon was jumping on the trampoline.  He has never, ever fallen from the trampoline while jumping in any form or fashion.  But on this day he did.  I didn't see it, I only heard it as he hit the ground.

What could have been.......well I won't even go there.

Because it wasn't.

God is a Merciful Protector.


(And we are ordering a new net enclosure for our trampoline.)