Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Elohim

The strong creator God.  God, Mighty Creator.


I am praying the names of God for Lent...and sharing through this blog because I hope to go back each Lent and study these names more, learn more, and expand on these thoughts.

But for this Lent, this year....for the next 40 days (you do not count Sunday's during Lent) these Names of God are what I will pray about and these thoughts I will reflect on in how they apply to my daily life.


Elohim 

The journey begins here.  God created.
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."

There is such muchness in that! In the world of unknowns I live in, I can rest assured that I know this...  God created this world and all who inhabit it.  I am not here by chance, because of an explosion, not from evolution, not by anything but God!

In my life of chaos, I find such peace and comfort in that.