Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Friday, March 22, 2013

The Covenant is Broken...

Day 55

Jeremiah 11-22

What an appropriate title to this day's reading:  The Covenant is Broken.

Yes, it describes this day's reading. In fact, that's how this days reading started in the title in my Bible.

But more than that, it describes this modern-day "Autism Holocaust".  Just this week the CDC released numbers that say there are now 1 in 50 schoolchildren who have autism.

Indeed, the "Covenant" has been broken.  The vaccine covenant, the Pharma covenant, the environmental toxin covenant, the GMO covenant.

All that has been deemed safe and sacred by the government agencies that regulate those things, has been broken.

Those 1 in 50 don't lie.

Jeremiah 11:7 starts off with:  From the time I brought your forefathers up from Egypt until today, I warned them again and again, saying, "Obey me."  But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubbornness of their evil hearts.  So I brought on them all the curses of the covenant I had commanded them to follow but that they did not keep.

I know this book of Jeremiah is about the people of Judah and their evil, wicked ways.  Their idols and their disobedience.

But it is also about our modern day autism epidemic, to me.  In how we have refused to listen to common sense.  In how we have set vaccines and drugs and imitation this and that as idols to replace food, the medicine God perfectly created.

In how the lies of greed and profit now drive decision making.  Not truth.

In yesterday's writing from Jeremiah, we were warned.  God warned the people of Judah if they didn't change their ways, a disaster of epic proportions would follow.  A holocaust.

They didn't listen, now the covenant is broken and disaster will follow.


Much like with vaccines once you inject them:  There's no turning back.  Disaster will follow.

Just like when independent researchers warned what would happen way back at 1 in 500 if vaccine policy didn't change.

Now more children are paying the price of that sacred vaccine covenant that government refuses to break.

Jeremiah goes on to say:  "They have followed other gods to serve them."

And -- "Therefore this is what the Lord says:  'I will bring on them a disaster they cannot escape.  Although they cry out to me, I will not listen to them.  The towns of Judah and the people of Jerusalem will go and cry out to the gods to whom they burn incense, but they will not help them at all when disaster strikes.'"

That pretty much sums up the government's response to the 1 in 50 children who have autism.

Make no mistake, the autism disaster has struck and it's because people have put their faith in those driven by greed and profit, and greed and profit alone; instead of in the God who designed a baby to be protected by his mother's milk and good nutrition that the land provides.

I think in Chapter 12 "Jeremiah's Complaint" sums up my thoughts well:
"Why does the way of the wicked prosper?  Why do all the faithless live at ease?"

I suppose no matter what the Bible says in answer to that, I'll just have to keep asking it until I get to have that conversation with God in person.

I suppose until then I must continue to move forward in faith and remember the karma of Jeremiah 17 that say:
"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength and whose heart turns away from the Lord.  He will be like a bush in the wastelands; he will not see prosperity when it comes.  He will dwell in the parched places of the desert, in a salt land where no one lives.  But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.  He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.  It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green.  It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

I cannot believe how over and over these people were warned.  How over and over we Thinking Mom's have warned others - of impending doom.  Yet no one listens.

Jeremiah 19:11 says, "I will smash this nation and this city just as this potter's jar is smashed and cannot be repaired."

And again in Jeremiah 19:15 with "This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says:  'Listen! I am going to bring on this city and the villages around it every disaster I pronounced against them, because they were stiff-necked and would not listen to my words.'"

1 in 50 innocent children's health has been smashed!

When?  When will the government listen?

So many of us feel like Jeremiah in verse 20 --- "....the chief officer in the temple of the Lord, heard Jeremiah prophesying these things, he had Jeremiah the prophet beaten and put in the stocks...."

That is essentially what is happening to doctors and parents who speak out.  They are losing their license, they are losing custody of their children.


Jeremiah is referred to as the "Weeping Prophet" -- I think we weeping warriors can relate!

Jeremiah 20:7
"....I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.  Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence and destruction.  So the word of the Lord has brought me insult and reproach all day long.  But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones.  I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.  I hear many whispering, "Terror on every side! Report him! Let's report him!"  All my friends are waiting for me to slip, saying, "Perhaps he will be deceived; then we will prevail over him and take our revenge on him."  But the Lord is with me like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.  They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten.  O Lord Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you I have committed my cause."

And so that is how I resolve the question of why..... 

By simply saying as Jeremiah did, ".....for to you I have committed my cause."

I have committed to follow Christ and to advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves.  In proclaiming the truth even when no one listens. 

And parents of today ---

You best listen before your children's health is broken.