Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love, sweet love...

Day 49

Song of Songs

Yeah, so, read this one on your own! 

But really, it's about sex.  Sex.  Sensuality.  Pretty much words Christians avoid talking about or saying as much as hell.

Yet those words are all very much of God.

GASP.

I guess I should leave it at that!

I will say though, that if my husband compared my hair to a flock of goats descending or my nose like a tower of Lebanon...

It might not produce the desired effect.

(smile)

But seriously, perhaps with a respite vacation, I could reconnect with the romantic intent of this book.


"Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend (a week) in the villages...."

And all the autism warrior parents said?

WE WISH!