Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Friday, February 1, 2013

Psalms

Day 43

Psalms

Psalm 89
I will sing of the Lord's great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

Psalm 91
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name, He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Psalm 100
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 103
The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.  He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities.  For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 105
Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.  Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles.....
Psalm 107
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress.

He led them by a straight way...

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for me, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.

He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains.

Let them give thanks to the Lord of his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for me, for he breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron.

Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he brought them out of their distress.

He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.

He guided them to their desired haven.

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men.

Whoever is wise, let him heed these things and consider the great love of the Lord.