Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Psalms

Day 45

Psalms

Psalm 136
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever.
to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever.
who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever.
who spread out the earth upon the waters,
His love endures forever.
who made the great lights ----
His love endures forever.
the sun to govern the day,
His love endures forever.
the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever.

Give thanks to the God in heaven.
His love endures forever.

Psalm 138
I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart.....

Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right hand you save me. The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever ----


Psalm 139
O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.


Psalm 142
I cry aloud to the Lord; I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy. I pour out my complaint before him/ before him I tell my trouble.

When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. 


Psalm 144
Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.  He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

Psalm 145
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

The Lord upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.


Psalm 150
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

Praise the Lord.