Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Psalms

Day 41

Psalms

Psalm 46
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

Psalm 51
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Psalm 52
I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.

Psalm 55
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalm 56
When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.  What can mortal man do to me?

Psalm 57
My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.

I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.  For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.


Psalm 62
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.  Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.


Psalm 67
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.

Our God is a God who saves...