Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Using God's word to slay the jabberwocky that is satan...

Michelle M Guppy


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Psalms

Day 42

Psalms

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.  My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long...

But as for me, it is good to be near God.  I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.  I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.  Your ways, O God, are holy.  You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.  With your mighty arm you redeemed your people....

Restore us, O God...

Restore us, O God Almighty...

Restore us, O Lord God Almighty...

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere....

O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

Restore us again, O God our Savior...

The Lord will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest.  Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps.

For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.  I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.  For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.